Every day I’m brusslin’ – but actually, I think I could eat these parmesan roasted brussel sprouts for the rest of my life. This simple recipe is the perfect dinner side or quick lunch, and only uses five basic ingredients.
The image below shows how I “trimmed my brussel sprouts.” I began by cutting off the ends, peeling off any browning leaves, and then cut them in half. They can also be roasted whole if you prefer not to cut them in half!
I went and got some homework done while my brussel sprouts were roasting, popping into to rotate them after 15 minutes. There isn’t a lot of work to do for this recipe which is always a plus. The quickest part of this recipe was eating them, it took around 30 seconds – oops! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- brussel sprouts
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim brussel sprouts by removing the fibrous end, and any browning exterior leaves. Cut brussel sprouts in half.
- Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet. Line your baking sheet with tin foil for easy clean up!
- Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes until brussel sprouts are tender. Halfway through the cook time, turn the brussel sprouts to ensure even cooking and prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes, until parmesan has melted.