Calling all smoothie lovers – your life is about to get much simpler and a whole lot more delicious! I’m so excited to share this helpful trick with you to speed along your smoothie making process. I spent some time this morning assembling smoothie bags prepped with everything you need to make a single serve smoothie that’s ready to go when you are. This smoothie prep bag can be kept in a college apartment kitchen, or in a dorm room mini fridge freezer. This trick can be applied to all of your favorite smoothie flavors, so get creative!
- yogurt (I used plain vanilla!)
- pineapple, fresh or frozen
- peaches, fresh or frozen
- strawberries, fresh or frozen
- ice tray
- zip lock bags
- Spoon yogurt into an ice tray and freeze into cubes overnight. When the yogurt has frozen, place 3 Add 3-5 pieces of each fruit to the bag.
- Seal the bag and place in the freezer.
- When you're ready to make a smoothie, simply empty the contents of the bag into a blender and add a splash of liquid - orange juice, milk, apple juice, or whatever you like!